Find your perfect vacation spot in our elegantly furnished rooms overlooking the picturesque Catalina foothills. With contemporary amenities like free Wi-Fi, HDTVs, and a spacious work desk with ergonomic chairs, our rooms make for the best places to unwind.
Experience an authentic local dining experience at Pin and Flour, our on-site restaurant offering a comfort-forward menu with regional dishes and traditional homemade meals like pancakes, grilled sliders, and banana cream pie.
Meetings + Weddings
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art event venues, modern amenities, and personalized service and host seamless business meetings, conferences, weddings, receptions, and dinners.
- What are the check-in and check-out times for the Eddy Hotel Tucson?Check-in is at 3:00 PM, and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
- Does the Hotel Name offer restaurants on-site?The hotel features Pin and Flour, open daily, serving regional delicacies and traditional homemade meals.
- What is the closest airport to the Eddy Hotel Tucson?The closest airport to the hotel is Tucson International Airport (TUS), located 15 miles away.
- Is the Eddy Hotel Tucson pet friendly?The Eddy Hotel Tucson offers pet-friendly rooms with two dogs allowed per room at a $75 pet fee. The maximum weight for two dogs must be 75 pounds.
- Does the Eddy Hotel Tucson offer free Wi-Fi?The Eddy Hotel Tucson offers complimentary Wi-Fi for guests, making it easy to connect with home and office while you travel.