Find your perfect vacation spot in our elegantly furnished rooms overlooking the picturesque Catalina foothills. With contemporary amenities like free Wi-Fi, HDTVs, and a spacious work desk with ergonomic chairs, our rooms make for the best places to unwind.
Experience an authentic local dining experience at Pin and Flour, our on-site restaurant offering a comfort-forward menu with regional dishes and traditional homemade meals like pancakes, grilled sliders, and banana cream pie.
Choose from our special offers and packages and make the most of your stay with exclusive perks and extras.
Rincon Rotary 12th Annual \"Taste of Chocolate\"VIEW EVENT DETAILS
Sunday - 2:00 PM
Meetings + Weddings
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art event venues, modern amenities, and personalized service and host seamless business meetings, conferences, weddings, receptions, and dinners.
- What are the check-in and check-out times for the Eddy Hotel Tucson?Check-in is at 3:00 PM, and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
- Does the Hotel Name offer restaurants on-site?The hotel features Pin and Flour, open daily, serving regional delicacies and traditional homemade meals.
- What is the closest airport to the Eddy Hotel Tucson?The closest airport to the hotel is Tucson International Airport (TUS), located 15 miles away.
- Is the Eddy Hotel Tucson pet friendly?The Eddy Hotel Tucson offers pet-friendly rooms with two dogs allowed per room at a $75 pet fee. The maximum weight for two dogs must be 75 pounds.
- Does the Eddy Hotel Tucson offer free Wi-Fi?The Eddy Hotel Tucson offers complimentary Wi-Fi for guests, making it easy to connect with home and office while you travel.